Inspirational Secondary Religious Teacher
We are seeking to appoint a talented and motivated Secondary Religious Teacher, with high expectations. Additional whole school responsibilities carrying a TLR allowance may be available for an appropriately qualified and experienced colleague.
Our school builds strongly on the principles of Service, Excellence, Virtues and Aspirations at the heart of the Sikh Faith. This is reflected in the levels of trust and respect shown by our pupils and their drive to succeed.
The school has reflective staff who enjoy working in an environment where they are valued and empowered. They are committed to raising standards and effective team work. We positively promote opportunities for children to develop a whole range of academic, creative and social skills inspired by faith and we encourage the active participation of the whole community.
We are looking for teachers who:
• Are good and outstanding practitioners
• Are hardworking and passionate, with a positive mind set and pro-active approach
• Work well as team members with a commitment to achieving the school’s vision and aims
• Maintain high standards of professionalism
• A two week October half term holiday
• A modern high quality learning environment (recently expanded and remodelled)
• Leadership opportunities for aspiring individuals
• Exceptionally well behaved children and enthusiastic learners
• Opportunities for significant professional development in an expanding school
• A supportive team of friendly and passionate staff
• Support from a strong committed Senior Leadership Team and governing body
Intrigued? Then please visit, we would really like to meet you!
To arrange a visit or if you require any further information please contact Mrs J Khalsa – Operations Manager
Telephone: 0247 7987619
Closing Date: Friday 17th January 2020
We reserve the right to close this advert early, should a suitable candidate be found. We will be reviewing applications as they are received.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and are an equal opportunities employer. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.