Salamah College is an Islamic, independent and comprehensive coeducational K-12 college dedicated to providing a caring and personalised education for young Australian Muslims. Salamah College was established in 2012 and has since experienced tremendous growth with over 1100 student enrolments.
We are seeking to appoint a full-time/temporary Secondary School Arts Teacher at Salamah College.
New graduates and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply!
Successful applicants will possess:
- suitable qualifications and experience to teach Years 7-12,
- strong subject knowledge in classes,
- effective communication skills and ability to manage relationships with students, staff members and parents,
- willingness to support and participate in the wider, co-curricular activities/programmes of the school,
- commitment to ongoing professional learning.
If you are interested in applying for a position with Salamah College, please email your resume and NESA accreditation.
Visit www.salamah.nsw.edu.au for further information regarding the school.
New South Wales
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
Salamah College is an Islamic, independent and comprehensive coeducational K-12 college, dedicated to providing a caring and personal education for young Australian Muslims.
The school which is located in Chester Hill, Sydney, was established in 2012...