Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
● The Head of Learning Enrichment partners with parents, class teachers, specialist staff and members of the administration to enable students to realise their potential through exceptional opportunities. This occurs within the context of a nurturing community that operates from an acceptance and appreciation of differences. AIS is an inclusive community and the Learning Enrichment Department assists in the provision of a differentiated learning program that aims to meet the needs of the individual and reflect students’ abilities and learning style.
● A minimum four year recognised teaching qualification including a Bachelor’s Degree and Post-Graduate Teaching Diploma / University Qualification or a Bachelor of Education
● Appropriate post graduate qualifications in Special Education
● A minimum of 5 years Full Time teaching experience in a similar role in a recognised educational institution.
● Experience in an International School environment would be a distinct advantage
● Excellent communication skills, multi-tasking and time management
● Ability to work as a part of a team and an interest in participating in the wider school community
AIS welcomes the right candidate to join our AIS team in the Secondary School.
We are offering attractive salary and benefit packages to successful candidates.Further information about this position is available in the attached job description. Only applications submitted using the school's application form will be considered. Please submit your completed application form, cover letter and CV by Friday 31 AUGUST 2018, 23:59 (UK Time). Please provide the following supporting documentation as well as completing our application form:
- CV or Resume (max 2 side of A4)
- Cover Letter (max 1 side of A4)