- Do you enjoy teaching students and put them first?
- Do you believe young people can improve, despite their lack of confidence or background?
- Do you want to be part of a small, highly committed team?
- Do you enjoy innovation and change?
- Do you enjoy improving as a teacher?
We believe every student is unique and should be valued for being who they are. With a recent GOOD rating from Ofsted we are a school that offers the successful candidate a unique opportunity to motivate and inspire students to achieve their full potential. More than that, you will be shaping our practice towards connected, experiential learning, using cutting edge technology while changing young people’s mindset to where they expect and work towards a bright and fulfilling future.
We are recruiting for a primary trained KS2 teacher to work across all subjects to work with Year 7 students.
About the Role:
- Planning and delivering lessons to Year 7 students at a Key Stage 2/Key Stage 3 level
- Working across all subjects
- Assessing and recording students’ progress, preparing reports and taking part in parental consultations
- Contributing to the school and student progress
- Strong Emphasis on training colleagues to deliver primary school elements
- Working knowledgeably and resourcefully with students who may be well below the expected NC level for their age
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Demonstrate a flexible and resourceful approach
- Deliver outstanding learning experiences for our students.
- Demonstrate a commitment to our values: compassion, honesty, integrity and excellence.
- Work within a team to ensure all learning across the school is connected, relevant, purposeful and creative.
- Demonstrate SEN experience (there may be a variety of needs)
- Be Creative and enthusiastic
- Be dedicated, resilient and open to new ways of working
- Demonstrate Key Stage 2 and preferably KS1 teaching experience
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Be punctual and reliable
- Demonstrate strong behaviour management skills
To consider this role you would have to ask yourself:
- Are you compassionate?
- Are you honest?
- Do you act with integrity?
- Do you believe in excellence?
If you can say yes to the above and have the appropriate experience then we would encourage you to apply.