Secondary School Teacher – Mathematics
Salamah College is an Islamic, independent and comprehensive coeducational K-12 college dedicated to providing a caring and personalised education for young Australian Muslims. Salamah College was established in 2012 and has since experienced tremendous growth with over 1100 student enrolments.
Applications are currently open for the position of a Full-Time/Temporary Secondary School Mathematics Teacher at Salamah College commencing Term 4.
- suitably qualified and experienced to teach Years 7-12,
- strong subject knowledge in classes,
- effective communication skills and ability to manage relationships with students, staff members and parents,
- willingness to support and participate in the wider, co-curricular activities/programmes of the school,
- commitment to ongoing professional learning.
New graduates and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in applying for a position with Salamah College, please email your resume and NESA accreditation.
Visit www.salamah.nsw.edu.au for further information regarding the school
New South Wales