Highlands School Barcelona is looking for a Qualified Social Science Teacher for Secondary Education.
· preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities;
· developing lessons plans and lectures;
· helping students understand this material and prepare them for advanced courses in this subject;
· marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils' progress and development;
· researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials;
· selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment, including podcasts and interactive whiteboards;
- Full-time permanent job position.
- Competitive Salary.
- Relocation package.
- Free daily school breakfast.
- Trainings & Development opportunities.
- Good working environment.
Qualified Social Science Teacher with a minimum of one year of experience
Bachelor degree in areas related to Social Science like History, Geography and History, Art History
PGCE in Secondary Education
How to apply:
Please send attached the following documents:
- Current CV
- BA Certificate
- PGCE Secondary
- Induction and QTS Certificate