Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified allday care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes nine daycare centers, seven primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
Our up-and-coming bilingual Secondary School in Hamburg is looking for a dedicated and qualified
Secondary School Teacher of Sports
(Full- or Part-time, start date 01.08.2021)
Your profile & your tasks
- You are a qualified secondary teacher, who holds a Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in Physical Education and a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or Master`s degree in Teaching.
- You are motivated to ensure a high level of performance and strive to achieve continued growth for all students.
- You have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education, ideally you have gathered teaching experience in various school settings.
- You are willing to actively participate in school development.
- You are motivated to secure the academic and emotional progress of your students.
- You are fluent in English and ideally have a good knowledge of written and spoken German (at least B1 level).
- an attractive salary with additional benefits as a monthly public transport ticket and lunch allowance for our freshly prepared lunch that changes daily as well as a company pension scheme
- room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute those actively
- innovative technologies and pedagogy to implement our curriculum
- small classes enabling differentiation and individual support
- continuing professional development opportunities
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- an open and friendly working environment in an international team
- a relocation allowance and support concerning residency and work permits
We seek enthusiastic, open-minded teachers who enjoy working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website https://bit.ly/3spNyLH.
Phorms Campus Hamburg
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 14 years