Chinchilla Christian College is an independent, co-educational school offering Prep to Year 12. The College has modern facilities, growing enrolments and enjoys strong community support. In 2015 Chinchilla Christian College joined Christian Community Ministries network of Colleges.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Chinchilla Christian College is currently seeking a permanent, full time Secondary Science Teacher to commence in January 2019. The ability to teach Senior Chemistry, Physics and/or Biology is desired.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL:
- Have a current Christian church leader as a referee.
- Have appropriate teaching qualifications.
- Be able to be registered in Queensland.
- Support the College's vision, aims and values.
- Be innovative and enthusiastic, with a passion for curriculum.
- Contribute to co-curricular activities.
- Have effective interpersonal and communications skills.
- Be experienced in promoting effective student welfare and behaviour management.
- Have strong organisational skills, with an ability to effectively prioritise.
- Have the ability to teach from a Christian perspective, including teaching Biblical Studies.
Applications for this position must be submitted using the Teacher Employment Application form, which is attached to this advertisement.
Applications for this position close on Friday 26 October.
Please send your completed Teacher Employment Application to:
PO Box 242 CHINCHILLA QLD 4413
88 Oak Street, Chinchilla 4413