Smart Teachers welcomes Australian and New Zealand trained teachers to apply for a Science Teacher position at an outstanding, Independent school in Central London. The school is a specialist theatre school for children aged 11-16. The successful Science Teacher will be the sole Science Teacher in the school and so would lead the subject in Years 7-11. The school is small and has high academic expectations. Based in a Central London location the school is well resourced, and pupils thrive. The successful Science Teacher would be appointed to a role starting in January 2020 on a full time, permanent basis.
About the Role:
- Science Teacher
- Sole Science Teacher in the school
- Teaching Years 7-11
- Full time, permanent position
- Starts January 2020
- Salary between $55,150 - $89,700 AUD (depending on experience)
About the School:
- Outstanding Independent School
- Specialist Theatre School
- Co-educational, students aged 11-16
- Central London, zone 1
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration.
- Graduate Teachers are welcome to apply.
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visas or eligible to apply - you can check here - https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa).
- Recent classroom-based references.
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Dedicated Consultant
- Completely free service
- Monthly social events and profession development
- Access to free online PD
- To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
For any questions call Karla - 07 3112 8566
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.