Smart Teachers welcomes Australian and New Zealand trained teachers to apply for a Science Teacher position at a co-educational secondary school in Essex, United Kingdom. The school caters for children aged 11-18 and is located in a town in the north of Essex. The role will involve teaching General Science from Year 7-12 and the successful Science Teacher would also have the opportunity to teach their own specialist strand, Biology, Chemistry or Physics. The role is likely to be appointed on a Temp to Perm basis, resulting in the offer of a permanent contract for the right candidate.
About the Role:
- Years 7-12
- Specialist strand of science – Physics, Chemistry or Biology
- Temporary to Permanent Contract
- Salary $44, 300 - $73, 600 AUD (Depending on experience)
- January 2020 start
About the School:
- Co-educational Secondary School
- Student aged 11 to 18
- Located in North Essex
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration.
- Graduate Teachers are welcome to apply.
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visas or eligible to apply - you can check here - https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa).
- Recent classroom-based references.
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Dedicated Consultant
- Completely free service
- Monthly social events and profession development
- Access to free online PD
- To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
For any questions call Karla - 07 3112 8566
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.