Smart Teachers is recruiting for experienced Secondary Science Teachers to join their busy supply team for secondary schools in Southwark & Surrounding Boroughs in South East / Central London. Smart Teachers can offer flexible daily, short-term and long-term work throughout the year as well as school holidays. Supply Teaching offers teachers a great opportunity to explore the wide range of schools we have without having to plan and prepare lessons.
All applicants must have QTS and experience of teaching the UK curriculum. NQTs are welcome to apply.
About the Role
• Secondary Science Teachers
• Across all secondary year groups
• Full-time or part-time working hours
• Ideal for candidates looking for flexible working days
• Potential to turn into a long-term contract
• Daily rate between £130-£140 per day PAYE (dependent on experience)
In order to be considered for this role, the Secondary Science Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
• Hold UK QTS
• Have proven experience teaching the UK Curriculum
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RCR2907SWS
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.