Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Secondary SEN Teacher for our highly-reputable client school located in Sydney’s Western Suburbs. This independent school boasts strong community ties and strives for academic and creative excellence.
About the Role:
- Year 7-12 SEN Teacher
- Full-time, 12 month contract
- Position to commence as soon as possible
About the School:
- Reputable independent school conveniently located in Sydney’s Western Suburbs
- Comprehensive student pastoral care programs and strong ties with parents
- Multicultural school with students from more than 40 nationalities
- Well-equipped facilities in a range of new and specifically designed buildings
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Be suitably qualified and able to teach in Secondary Education (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working With Children Check
- Possess current and relevant references
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Aisling, quoting job reference #WEB1802-525552AT – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1802-525552AT – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms and Conditions Apply).