We are seeking applications for the following role at a well-regarded independent school located on the Queensland central coast, approximately an hours’ flight from Brisbane. The school is renowned for its well-equipped classrooms, landscaped grounds and integrated curriculum across the college. The successful candidates can expect to work in a highly supportive teaching and learning environment. The school’s strong sense of community provides support and development and in a warm and caring way. Teachers model Christian values and commit holistically to all aspects of school life – academics, pastoral care and extra-curricular activity.
About the Role:
- Secondary Teacher
- Commencing Term 1 2021
- Ability to teach Christian Living classes would be highly desirable
- Highly supportive teaching and learning environment
- Strong sense of community
- Candidates for this role must be active in Christian faith
- Mid to high level of academic performance of students
- Excellent student behaviours
- Opened to New graduates or experienced teachers
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB2101-547070KB
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB2101-547070KB
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
We can also help connect you to international teaching opportunities, just email your CV as an expression of interest to email@example.com