An exciting opportunity arises for Secondary Teacher of all subjects with International School experience – and a real pioneering spirit to help develop this new Institution located in Dodoma, the new Governmental and Administrative Capital City of Tanzania. Committed Educators will have an opportunity to contribute extra-murally, as well as towards the In-Service Training Partnership for empowerment in Local Government Schools in Southern Tanzania.
Contract type: Full Time
Contract Term: Fixed term of 2 years
Start Date: Immediate
We are looking for a professional who:
- has relevant UK curriculum experience.
- Enjoys a professionally-stimulating environment.
- Has the capability to teach at least 2 subjects in KS3&KS4
- Has the capacity to offer extra curricular activities
- Promotes a well organised and inspiring learning environment.
- Offers enthusiasm and demonstrates a positive approach to students.
You must have a PGCE to be considered for this position, and an excellent command of written and spoken English.
An attractive package, including accommodation and optional Half Term trips to the world famous Serengeti, other National Parks or to the Coast.
Further information on our school can be found at www.oneplanetdodoma.com
Interested candidates are invited to send your CV and application letter plus copies of your qualifications to email@example.com
Looking for change of Scene, new experiences, a taste of East Africa?
Don’t delay – apply today!