Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes ten daycare centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School.
Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
For the Secondary School of our state approved Josef-Schwarz-Schule in Heilbronn/Erlenbach, for the next possible starting date, we are looking for a qualified
Secondary Teacher for Physics
(Full- / Part time)
- You are teaching Physics on secondary level in English and support the students on their way to German Abitur.
- You create Physics lessons based on the German curriculum.
- Together with the colleagues of the science department you further establish natural sciences at Josef-Schwarz-Schule.
- If necessary, you will take over substitute lessons and also teach outside the subject area.
- You are a qualified secondary teacher who holds a Master’s degree in teaching Physics and a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or who even holds a German 2. Staatsexamen.
- You have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education, ideally you have gathered teaching experience in various school settings.
- You are motivated to insure a high level of performance and strive to achieve continued growth for all students.
- You ideally already have experience in German school settings.
- You are fluent in English and you speak German or have an interest in learning German.
- an attractive salary with additional benefits such as a monthly public transport ticket and a free, freshly prepared lunch daily
- a relocation allowance
- all paperwork completed and prepared for residency/work permits
- continuing professional development opportunities
- an open, friendly working environment and close cooperation within our international team
- room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute those actively
- professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- an ideal work-life-balance
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- a short-term availability of employee housing at market prices for a comfortable arrival in the region without a long search for accommodation
- an excellent location of the school in southern Germany, centrally located within Europe
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website.
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 2 years teaching experience.
- A degree related to subject taught.
- Bachelors with Teaching Qualification, UK Qualified Teacher Status, UK Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills, Government approved teaching certification from non-UK country or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom or United States.
- References, Criminal background check, Medical check
- Over 25 and below 60 years of age