Smart Teachers is recruiting for Secondary Teachers to work with a range of schools in the London Borough of Greenwich and surrounding boroughs. Day to day, short and long term roles are available for Secondary Teachers looking for either flexible work or something more consistent. Secondary Teachers to deliver lessons in Maths, Science, Humanities and Arts based subjects are needed to teach to students from KS3 and KS5. Working with Smart Teachers you will be provided with your very own dedicated consultant, flexibility of work, along with the opportunity to join our guaranteed work scheme.
About the Role
- Secondary Teachers
- Positions vacant for the teaching of various subjects from KS3 through to KS5
- ASAP start, along with flexibility of work
- Day to day, short and long term roles available
- Daily rate from £130 (dependent on experience)
In order to be considered for this role, the Secondary Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Have proven experience teaching the UK Curriculum
- Adaptable and flexible personality
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com giving the preferred location / borough.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.