Secondary Teacher - Guaranteed Pay Scheme
Kirklees and Calderdale
£95-£180 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are a relevant teaching qualification.
Are you a qualified Secondary Teacher?
Are you available from January 2021 for one day a week or more?
If you have answered yes to these questions then Vision for Education would love to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for secondary school teachers to work under our Guaranteed Pay Scheme in Kirklees and Calderdale. Working on our Guaranteed Pay Scheme (GPS) means we guarantee to find the successful candidates the agreed number of days per week, and if we do not, we commit to pay you anyway*.
Vision for Education is a supply teacher agency. We provide the best value to secondary schools in the area through our commitment towards both the individual and the school. It is this commitment that has allowed for our substantial growth due to the recommendations provided by Head Teachers, Business Managers and secondary school teachers who believe in our ethos, and have confidence in our approach. As part of this commitment to quality, we are seeking passionate, flexible and dedicated secondary school teachers to accompany our attitude and work on one of our guaranteed pay schemes in Kirklees and Calderdale.
Why register with Vision for Education?
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
To apply for this guaranteed pay scheme you must be/have:
- An accomplished, excellent secondary school teacher that has the versatility and personality to fit into the supportive secondary schools we work with
- A desire to work on both short and long-term assignments through our contract, and a willingness and ability to undertake planning, assessment and delivery of good lessons
- An up to date knowledge of the respective subjects that you are a specialist in
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Secondary Education team on 01484 642892.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with short-listed candidates will take place by video call.
* To be discussed at interview, dependent upon suitability, interview and references
Vision for Education Ltd
Kirklees and Calderdale