Our client school is located in one of the most vibrant cities in the world and is seeking a well-qualified, caring and inspiring Secondary Teachers. This is a rewarding opportunity to be part of a strong and forward-looking team in one of Asia’s most established and reputable international schools.
The school is academically selective with an ever-increasing roll which currently stands at 1,648. It boasts a diverse and dynamic community with students joining them from over 40 countries across the world. This encourages an international outlook and creates an extended community where creativity is valued, and diversity is celebrated. Our client school prides itself on having a highly professional, committed and caring teaching community who enjoy an engaging, rewarding and supportive school environment.
The successful candidate can expect a generous salary, and benefits including accommodation, medical insurance, flights, and a highly sought after 100% tuition fees remission for up to two children. Staff are supported with generous professional learning opportunities and exciting prospects for career development.
- Art Teacher – WEB#1910-539649CB
- Music Teacher – WEB#1909-539525CB
- Biology Teacher with IB experience – WEB#1909-539528CB
- Chemistry Teacher with IB DP experience– WEB#1910-539610CB
- English Teacher – WEB#1909-539527CB
- Math Teacher – WEB#1909-539526CB
- PE Teacher – WEB#1909-539524CB
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Degree in Speciality plus Diploma of Education
- Current Teacher Registration in home country
- Relevant Police Checks
- Minimum 2 Years teaching experience
- Provide a minimum of two professional references
About the Package: Excellent package that includes
- Competitive pay and remuneration.
- Housing Allowances, Return flights home at the start and end of your contract.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage.
- Extensive Learning and Development opportunities.
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Fast track your application:
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference number listed above.
To join our global education community, Click Apply Now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!