Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a number of Secondary Teachers to work in a variety of schools in Hillingdon on a supply/long term basis. We have a constant flow of work across year groups for regular day-to-day, short term and long-term bookings. Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexible work or for you to gain valuable experience within different schools. If you are a secondary trained teacher with the ability to adapt we want to hear from you!
About the Roles
• Secondary supply teaching roles across all subject areas from K3-KS5
• Day to day, short and long term blocks available within Hillingdon
• No ties to a fixed contract as you have the flexibility to tailor your work options
• Guaranteed Work Scheme available
• Daily rate from £130 depending on experience
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the Secondary Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree (Teachers)
• Proven experience teaching / supporting the UK or equivalent curriculum within the past two years
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NVCSTH
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.