Queen’s College requires a qualified, experienced and enthusiastic teacher of Art & Design.
The successful candidate will have:
• a relevant degree and teaching qualification
• recent experience of the English National Curriculum.
• the ability to teach at KS3, GCSE and GCE level
• a successful track record of external examination results
• a genuine passion for teaching and learning
• the ability to encourage, inspire and challenge all learners
• be committed to developing excellence in all aspects of students’
For information regarding the school please consult www.queenscollege.es. General information about living and working in Mallorca, and full details of the post and salary, will be sent to short-listed candidates.
Application letters, which should be accompanied by a CV, recent photograph, and the names, email addresses and telephone numbers of two referees, should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is subject to enhanced disclosure procedures.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years