The Phorms concept is founded on bilingual education (German - English) and differentiated instruction in an all-day environment. In our schools, we are dedicated to a high level of instruction and provide a space where children can learn to be global citizens. We pride ourselves in having strong relationships between our teachers, students and parents.
Phorms Education is a school network with a number of private schools throughout Germany covering all age groups from nursery through secondary.
For the school year 2019/20 at our Secondary School in Frankfurt Taunus (Steinbach/ Taunus) we are looking for a qualified
Secondary Teacher of English
Your profile & your tasks
• you are a qualified secondary teacher who holds a Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification, a
Certificate of Education and a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
• you have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education
• you are motivated to secure the academic and emotional progress of your students
• you are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential
• you have an interest in learning German; ideally you already possess a basic
knowledge of German
• professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
• an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
• state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
• continuing professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad
• an attractive benefit package encompassing health care and retirement
• all paperwork completed and prepared for residency, work permits and teaching approval
• an excellent location of the school, centrally located within Europe
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website
For further information please visit www.phorms.de/en or https://jobs.phorms.de.