Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes nine daycare centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
For our Secondary School in Berlin Mitte starting on 01. August 2021 we are seeking for a qualified
Secondary Teacher of Mathematics and ICT for grades 7 to 10
(full time or part time/ limited for 2 years)
Your profile & your tasks
- You are a qualified secondary teacher, who holds a Master degree in Mathematics and ICT which is recognized by the state of Germany.
- You have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education, ideally you have gathered teaching experience in a German secondary school setting.
- You are motivated to insure a high level of performance and strive to achieve continued growth for all students.
- You are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential.
- You are excited about the opportunity to work within an international and bilingual team.
- There is no prior knowledge of German required but you should be willing to learn German.
- professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- small classes
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- continuing professional development
- an excellent location of the school
- all paperwork completed and prepared for residency, work permits and teaching approval
We seek enthusiastic teachers with an open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high
performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website https://bit.ly/3oRIDRH.
Decide now for an international, respectful and appreciative employer, who values freedom for educators with
a creative drive.
For further information please visit www.phorms.de.
Phorms Campus Berlin
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years