We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated secondary teachers (KS3 - KS5) in all subject areas to join our exciting new Secondary school on the Island of Mallorca. We have a talented, welcoming staff and an ethos which is built around teaching human values to our students; developing the whole child alongside high academic expectations.
Currently we have a successful Nursery and Primary school and will be opening our Secondary in September 2018, to offer the IGCSE and, in 2019, the IB curriculums, thus there is huge potential for professional development for our staff. This is a very exciting time to be part of Green Valley.
The teachers we are looking for should have the following:
- UK qualified in Secondary education
- Relevant experience
- Proactive attitude and flexibility
- A love of learning and passion for education
- Enthusiasm for excellence in all areas of school life
Green Valley School is committed to giving the best education to all of our children, widening their horizons and raising their aspirations to prepare them for the modern world.
The school can offer:
- Competitive salary with a payscale which rewards experience and qualifications alongside stability bonuses and pay rises for staff members
- A happy working environment
- Professional development
- Small class sizes of many nationalities
- A well equipped classroom in a modern school (finished in 2017)
- An encouraging and supportive management team
- Many opportunities for professional development and career advancement
Please send your CV and a covering letter to: