Smart Teachers is recruiting Secondary Teachers for a top Independent school in Northern Territory. The school is located 20 minutes from the city of Palmerston. Offering spacious grounds and a supportive staff environment, the school seeks a suitably qualified Secondary teacher for a permanent role. This school prides itself on being the Territories largest Agriculture and VET schools, providing a well-rounded education for all students. The school provides excellent terms and conditions for all employees.
About the Role:
- Secondary Teacher
- Commination of Science, Maths, ICT or HPE
- Negotiable Start
About the School:
- Well-established reputation within the community
- Supportive leadership team
- State of the art technology, modern and historical facilities, contemporary resources
- Outstanding Professional Development
About the Location:
Palmerston is located 20 minutes from Darwin, the largest city in Australia's Northern Territory. Nature is well and truly part of the Northern Territory − the famous national parks of Kakadu and Litchfield are only a few hours' drive away, and the unique Tiwi Islands are a boat-ride away. For locals the perfect weekend is going fishing for barra in a tinny (small boat) and enjoying the multicultural atmosphere at the Mindil markets.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the NT Teacher Registration Board
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details and police clearances
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES1707-161062SP
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.