Vision for Education is seeking to appoint newly qualified and experienced Secondary Teachers to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a variety of local schools in the Scunthorpe area. We’re able to offer day-to-day, adhoc work in addition to longer-term and more permanent positions. We have positions starting immediately, so if you’re a teacher looking for flexible work within the Scunthorpe area, please apply today.
The desired Secondary Teacher will work across a variety of schools with mixed ability year groups. We’re able to offer general cover work across various subjects. To be considered for the position of a Teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have experience teaching secondary education level.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you are a qualified Secondary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Lincolnshire team on 01724 857540.