SIS Swiss International School operates 16 bilingual, private day schools in Switzerland, Germany and Brazil. More than 3.400 students attend our classes from preschool through to secondary school. They come from local as well as from international families and learn in German (or Portuguese) and in English.
For the school year 2017/18, we are seeking a
Secondary Teacher for the subject Social Science (with focus on economics or policital science) in full-or part-time for our school in Friedrichshafen, Germany. In combination with the subject English, a full-time position can be offered.
- Fully qualified teacher (PGCE / QTS / 2. Staatsexamen or equivalent qualification plus teaching experience)
- Subject-specific expertise and enthusiasm
- Passion for teaching and supporting children and adolescents in all areas
- Fluent or near fluent level of English, good understanding of German preferred
- Ability to work in a team and interest in being part of an innovative and international staff
- the opportunity to actively participate in the educational development of the school by contributing your own ideas
- an open and welcoming atmoshpere
- a stimulating professional learning and working environment characterised by the ideas of a teaching team made up of various nationalities.
- manifold staff development opportunities with a particular focus on bilingual education
- additional employer benefits (e.g. reduced price for lunch, company pension scheme etc.)
- a campus with an international flair in an idyllic location near Lake Constance
Please send your complete application documentation via email to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
For further information about SIS Friedrichshafen and the vacancy, please contact the vice principal, Mr. Shane Lions (phone+49 7541 954 370).