Smart Teachers is recruiting for a vast number of secondary schools in Hackney that are seeking adaptable and committed Secondary Teachers to work on a daily, short or long-term basis. If you are looking for flexibility of work and gaining new teaching experiences without having to plan and prepare for lessons, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
About the Roles
· Secondary Teachers
· Covering classes from KS3 to KS5
· Daily supply, short term and long term contracts available
· Subject specific and general cover roles available
· Flexible role depending on availability
· Daily rate ranging from £130 - £140
In order to be considered for these roles, the Secondary Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent curriculum
· Have strong behaviour management skills
· Possess the ability to teach pre-planned lessons and partake in marking work
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of these schools communities, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference RCR2111.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.