Our client is a leading, coeducational independent school that has provided a fantastic school community environment for many years. The school aims to consistently provide the highest standards of excellence and innovation in learning within a stimulating and nurturing environment.
They are seeking a passionate and innovative Mathematics Teacher to join their staff so are seeking expressions of interest from teachers looking for an exciting change in their careers. A variety of year levels are on offer.
About the Role:
- Secondary Mathematics Classes
- Full-time or part-time, negotiable
- Permanent Position
- Negotiable start date in 2017 or 2018
About the School:
- Creative and innovative approach to curriculum
- Respectful community environment
- Spacious campus with excellent facilities
- Generous remuneration
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #WEB1708-520203EH, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)