Smart Teachers is recruiting for secondary teachers to work with secondary schools across Surrey. We have a constant flow of work across KS3, KS4 and KS5 for a wide range of subjects, for long term and permanent positions.
About the Role
· Secondary teaching roles in KS3, KS4 and KS5
· Secondary teaching roles across all subject areas
· Long term blocks and permanent roles available across Surrey
In order to be considered for this role, the successful secondary teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Qualified to teach Secondary (PGCE/Bachelor of Education)
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
· Adaptable and flexible personality
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Ongoing CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SXT0000.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.