Vision for Education’s Cheshire branch is currently recruiting for Secondary Teaching Assistants.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Secondary Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching support team and to work in a local secondary school in Warrington. This will be a full time position commencing as soon as possible.
This is a large Secondary School looking for a dedicated and motivated Teaching Assistant to work with pupils who have SEN. You will be working with pupils across Key Stages 3 and 4 with a variety of SEN, including personal care.
Previous experience of working within secondary schools is desirable, and the ideal teaching assistant will have had experience working one-to-one with pupils and in a classroom support role.You may be expected to work closely with the SENCO to report on academic and personal progress.
Salary - Dependent upon experience - Starting at £65 per day.
To be considered for the position of Secondary Teaching Assistant you must:
- Have experience supporting
children in Secondary Education
- Hold a Level 3 qualification
- Have a genuine desire to
become part of a committed team of Secondary School Staff
- Have a passion for education
- Hold GCSE Maths and English at Grade C
- Applicant must hold current experience within the last two years to qualify.
- Applicant must hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one through Vision for Education and have it registered on the Update Service.
- Must have experience working with children.
for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and
our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As
part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Secondary
Teaching Assistant, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Apply today or for more information on this Secondary Teaching Assistant role please call the Cheshire Branch on 01925 648 131.