Vision for Education are currently looking for two SEMH class teachers to work at a Pupil Referral Unit in Bradford from September that is 'Good' with 'Outstanding Personal development, behaviour and welfare'. The role will be a long term supply role, with the opportunity to go permanent. This position would be suitable for a Teacher who has good general subject knowledge, and for someone that has taught a range of subjects. For this role we would also consider somebody from a Key Stage 2 background as well. As well as the outlined criteria, the successful candidates will also possess the following attributes:
- Experience working with pupils that have SEMH issues and challenging behaviour
- An unconditional and unwavering commitment to improving the lives of most vulnerable and dissociated children in West Yorkshire.
- Must hold QTS
- Have an in date DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one
- Have valid and in date Team Teach training or be willing to undergo our 2 day free team teach course.
What can Vision for Education offer you?
- Access to free CPD courses including Team Teach and Educare online training modules
- Weekly pay directly into your back account on a PAYE basis
- Dedicated, experienced and committed consultants that work tirelessly to find your perfect job.
The SEND Specialists at Vision for Education Leeds and Bradford look forward to hearing from you.