Vision for Education are actively recruiting for an SEMH Teacher to work at a School in Leeds that caters for pupils in KS3 and KS4 with SEMH issues and other Special Educational Needs. The ideal candidate will have experience Teaching Maths, English or Science from Level 1 to GCSE standard. Experience of working with pupils that demonstrate challenging behaviour is desired but not essential. An unconditional commitment and desire to make a difference to young peoples lives is an absolute must.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Be patient and understanding.
- Experience of Challenging Behaviour
- Empathetic towards pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties
- Flexible with your teaching styles in order to adapt to each individuals learning needs
- Confident working with both groups and on a 1:1 basis
- Liaise effectively with parents and colleagues
- Have an up to date Team Teach Qualification, or be willing to complete the relevant training
Our specialist SEND consultants have the knowledge and expertise to find the ideal placement for you, with our long-standing and trusting relationships with each of our clients we are guaranteed to place you in positions to enhance your career and experience.
We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service whereby we deliver high levels of customer service and after care to each candidate and client.
Benefits of working with Vision for Education:
· Rewarding rates of pay.
· Professional 24/7 support from committed Consultants.
· Free CPD Training Opportunities including Team Teach training.
· Paid direct on a PAYE basis every Friday
You must hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one. We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you within 24 hours.