Vision for Education are looking for a Teacher of Mathematics to work in a Bradford Pupil Referral Unit from the 17th of April 2018. Ideally, the successful candidate will be confident teaching functional skills Maths to KS3 and KS4 pupils. The successful candidate will also be able to plan, mark, and undertake structured and engaging lessons. Excellent relationship building skills and behaviour management will set you apart from the crowd, as well as the ability to challenge students to reach their full potential. If you feel that you are the right person for the role then please do get in touch. This will be a temporary to permanent opportunity, so you will only be considered for this position if you’re looking for a permanent job at the end of the assignment.
This particular Pupil Referral Unit is renowned for offering consistent and structured mentoring and CPD to all members of staff. They really want to see you do well, because they know that well supported and happy teachers make for the best teachers!
You must be:
· Patient and understanding.
· Be positive in the classroom and have strong classroom management skills.
· Be empathetic towards pupils.
· Be flexible with your teaching styles in order to adapt to each individuals.
· Liaise effectively with parents and colleagues.
· Have a strong desire to make a difference to disadvantaged and vulnerable pupils school lives.
· Team Teach Trained, or willing to undergo the necessary CPD, which will be offered free of charge.
Our specialist SEND Consultants have the knowledge and expertise to find the ideal placement for you, with our long-standing and trusting relationships with each of our clients we are guaranteed to place you in positions to enhance your career and experience.
We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service where we deliver high levels of customer service and after care to each candidate and clients.
Benefits of working with Vision for Education:
· Professional 24/7 support.
· CPD Training Opportunities, including fee Team Teach training.
· Committed consultants.
· You are paid directly by Vision for Education rather than through a payroll provider.
You must hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one.
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Liam.firstname.lastname@example.org 0113 426 5330 or 07760772254