32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time only)
Aurora House is a specialist provision for Children with Autism which opened in Lambeth in October 2014. Over the coming years we are growing to cater to all primary ages from Reception to Year 6.
This is an exciting time to join the team and to contribute to the development of the Centre as we grow and expand.
We are looking for:
- A positive and enthusiastic personality
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- A willingness and commitment to supporting children with Autism
We can offer:
- A supportive team within Aurora House and across The Wyvern Federation
- Tailored Professional Development in association with the London Teaching Schools Alliance
- An environment that has the children’s learning and development at the centre of all provision
Application packs can be downloaded from www.aurorahouse.org.uk/application-packs
Please contact Sara Ali for any further information on 020 7620 3538 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 14th December 2016 at 12 midday
Interview date: week commencing Monday 9th January 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Aurora House is part of The Wyvern Federation