Hours: 36 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Working Pattern: Term time only + 3 weeks (additional weeks to be decided)
Linden Lodge School is a day and weekly residential special school for visually impaired children and young adults (2-19 yrs) many of whom are multi disabled with complex needs. At our recent Ofsted (February 2017), our school was judged to be a good school with an outstanding Early Years provision.
We are looking for someone to assist the Admissions and Placements Manager and Senior Leadership Team in planning, development, organisation and monitoring of pupil and administration procedures. The SEN Case worker role will provide effective and efficient delivery in the overall administration of the annual review process.
We are a happy continually developing special school for pupils 2-19years. We need staff with a caring responsible attitude, high expectations and the ability to work in a team.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in the use of SIMS and Microsoft Outlook (particularly with regards to organising meetings)
• Excellent organisation, prioritisation and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• High expectations
• A calm approach and the ability to be conscious of sensitive information.
• Ability to learn new process and procedures quickly and effectively.
• Understanding of Special Education Needs provisions and EHCP processes.
We can offer you:
• A supportive team environment
• A staff Health and Wellbeing programme
• CPD opportunities as required.
Experience of minute taking and organising meetings would be an advantage
When we shortlist we will ask for proof of qualifications at interview. References will be requested during our shortlisting and therefore we ask applicants to let their referees know in advance and ensure the correct contact details are on the form
For further information and to apply please download an application and details from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Completed application should be returned to the school by email to email@example.com
Closing Date: 27th July 2018
Interviews: To be Confirmed
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note CVs are not accepted.
LINDEN LODGE SCHOOL
61, Princes Way, Wimbledon Park, SW19 6JB
Tel: 020 8788 0107
Headteacher: Deborah Rix