Is seeking an inspirational
Full Time Teacher from January 2018
(salary will be MPS + SEN )
This is an exciting time to join Kisharon School as we have recently been granted planning permission to build a brand new school building, due to open September 2019. We are also in the process of converting to become a Free School (subject to contract).
• Are you a dynamic and innovative teacher
• Are you passionate about empowering students with learning difficulties?
• Do you have the enthusiasm, commitment and determination to develop our students?
• Can you roll up your sleeves and work under pressure, as part of a dedicated team?
• Are you highly motivated, with strong communication and interpersonal skills?
• Are you committed to an ethos that promotes the progress and well-being of each pupil.
If you can respond with "Yes" to the above questions, we want to hear from you!
The successful candidate will work under the guidance of a multi-professional team. Responsibilities will include:
• To provide a nurturing classroom environment
• To provide teaching strategies that meet the needs of pupils with SEN as well as giving access to a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum.
• To provide programmes of work for pupils that takes account of individual needs
• To devise creative solutions to behavioural and communication difficulties in discussion with other staff
• To support the school's values and ethos
Kisharon, an OFSTED rated 'Good' special school for pupils aged 4-19 years, has an integrated approach towards developing the potential and independence of our pupils with severe and profound learning difficulties and autism.
For a job description and application pack please visit www.kisharonschool.org.uk or contact the school directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 8455 7483.
Closing Date: Wednesday 18th October 2017 at 12pm
Interviews: Week Commencing 23rd October 2017
Kisharon is committed to equal opportunities and safeguarding the welfare of children and adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced DBS check.