SEN Classroom Teacher - 4 days
Start Date: January 2022
Age Range: 2-11
Inspire their remarkable with us
Beacon Academy is situated in Loughborough, with approximately 360 children on roll including a Moderate Learning Difficulty (MLD) resource unit and a Nursery. Staff and families are working enthusiastically with the leadership team, as it has vision, integrity and rigour. Beacon has a huge potential and has had a significant commitment to rapid improvement. This position will be a highly rewarding role with the potential to make an important and sustained impact on our school and community in which it sits.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic SEN Classroom Teacher who is committed to the development of our children and our school. You will be driven, creative and energetic in your teaching and have the confidence to 'have a go' at anything new to improve the learning in your class.
We need teachers who are creative, fun-loving and experimental, who will be dedicated to our school and our children. We want highly motivated and determined teachers who will make a real difference.
In return we will offer you:
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
- Opportunities for further professional development
- A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant Academy community.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chances to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of 57 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - Google Workplace Enterprise for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
Closing date: Monday 13th December 2021
In line with our safeguarding practices, we are unable to accept CV’s. Find your remarkable, apply today by clicking the ”Apply Now” button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.
**Please scroll to the bottom of this page to view our live vacancies**
We are a large primary school on the edge of Loughborough with an MLD Special Provision and Nursery.
Beacon is a great place to be where children are at the centre of what we do....