ABC Teachers are currently recruiting for an SEN Learning Support Assistant to join our ever growing team in Coventry.
This role will be perfect for both qualified LSA's as well as candidates that have been working in the support/care setting and are looking to make the move into education.
We have strong partnerships with SEND and PRU provisions across the Coventry and Warwickshire area and they are continually looking to grow there team of LSA's and TA's.
What we're looking for:
- Experience working in an SEND/Challenging behavior environment.
- Someone looking to make the transition into an educational environment
- Be confident in building strong relationships with staff and pupils
- Be able to reference the last two years of employment
- Have an Enhanced Child and Adult DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to complete one)
What we can offer:
- Market leading rates of pay, paid by our in-house payroll team.
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE CPD to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you'd like to find out more about the role or other exciting opportunities we have available, then please call Jacob on 01543 228 029 or email at email@example.com.
If you haven’t yet found what you are looking for, keep up to date with us on social media:
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.