1:1 SEN Learning Support Assistant
Working Hours: Monday to Friday; 27.5 hours per week
Work Pattern: Term Time only
Salary: Scale 2; £13,321 - £13,561 per annum (pro-rata)
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Would you like to join our friendly and supportive School? Are you sensitive, caring and have effective communication skills?
St Matthew’s CE Primary School is a popular, welcoming and inclusive two-form entry school with a caring, Christian ethos and strong links to the local community. We are looking to appoint an experienced, flexible and motivated Learning Support Assistant to support a child with Special Educational Needs and become part of an experienced and friendly Learning Support team.
Some of the main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supervising the pupil within the primary setting.
- Supporting and implementing behaviour management strategies and relevant behaviour plans.
- Developing a positive relationship with the pupil.
- Using strategies, in liaison with the teacher, to support pupils to achieve learning goals.
- Assisting with the planning of learning activities.
- Establishing constructive relationships with parents/carers – feeding back to them on a daily basis.
- Contributing to the overall ethos/work/aims of the school.
Therefore, we require a candidate who will be caring and sensitive and provide individual support, to enable the child to have a happy and successful time in school.
CVs will not be accepted