ABC Teachers are currently looking to recruit a passionate and experienced Primary Teacher to work in an SEMH specialist residential school in Nottinghamshire on a full time basis starting from April 2018.
The school caters for pupils with Social, Emotional and Behavioural difficulties who have struggled in mainstream education environments. The successful applicant will be teaching a small class of students who are working at KS2 level.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Successful KS2 class teaching experience.
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa if applicable)
· Have previous experience teaching within an SEN setting and working with SEMH.
· Have excellent communication skills
· Experience of SATS preparation and assisting young people gain successful SATS outcomes
· A commitment to ongoing professional development.
· An excellent knowledge of the specialist curriculum area
· Currently hold QTS
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matt Smith today on 0115 870 5106 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.