Do you have experience working as a teaching assistant?
Do you have experience and/or an interest in working with children with Special Educational Needs (SEN)?
Do you drive or have access to lifts on a daily basis (monday - friday)?
Please contact Vision for Education for more information on this job role - to begin in September 2017 for the right candidate.
- Vision for Education is one of the UK's leading supply and recruitment agencies who are currently seeking SEN teaching assistants with experience to work with children with Special Needs in a number of client schools in Keighley.
- Vision for Education's Huddersfield SEND team are working with SEND schools across the whole of West Yorkshire.
- You must be passionate and caring towards those with additional needs including; Complex Needs, Profound and Moderate learning difficulties, Autism, ADHD and or behavioural difficulties.
- Team Teach training and Moving and Handling training are essential for this role. Vision however can offer FREE CPD and training to qualifying candidates.
- Please ring for more information or apply with an up to date CV.
Vacancies are on a supply basis within client SEN schools in Keighley however there is the opportunity for some vacancies to go permanent after an initial period.
Experience working in a similar school setting or in a youth / community environment is compulsory for this role through Vision for Education.
Clearance procedures are subject to reference and enhanced DBS checks on the update service. Pay is a minimum of national living wage (£8.41 per hour) and all candidates are paid through PAYE.