Are you ambitious and innovative? Do you have the passion and skills to be part of our dynamic school team, creating an inspiring and dynamic environment for our Early Years, Key Stage One and Key Stage Two children?
As a growing school, we are seeking to appoint several SEN Teaching Assistants and Class Teaching Assistants for September 2018 who will play a key role in the support for children. The successful individuals will support individuals with additional needs or support within the class.
The successful candidates will need to be able to work collaboratively and flexibly within our team, build good working relationships with both children and adults and demonstrate a respectful and caring attitude towards all our children.
Class Based Teaching assistant - 8.30am-3.30pm Term Time Only (32.5 hours)
Key Stage One and Early Years SEN TA - Early Years and Year One. 9am- 3pm. Temporary contact.
Class Based Teaching assistant - Year 3, 8.30-1.30pm
FTE Salary: £15,461- £17,489
Please note that the successful candidate will have their salary Pro Rata'd based on the hours.
Additional Hours are available within the Breakfast Club from 7.30-8.30am.
We can offer you:
• A chance to work in a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing community with excellent transport links
• An opportunity to be part of a new school environment; shaping and moulding the school’s future
• The support of GLF Schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• Recognition of previous school continuous service
The successful candidate will be:
• Reliable, flexible and able to respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life
• Prepared to work both independently and as part of a team
• Able to positively promote inclusion and demonstrate high expectations for all children
• Proactive and resourceful
• Confident in supporting and guiding young children
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we support applications from educators from diverse backgrounds and from educators seeking flexible working opportunities. We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.