SEN TA/ Special Needs Teaching Assistant
70-75 per day PAYE To apply, candidates must have experience working with children in the UK either in the classroom or other settings.
ASAP – July 2021
Smart Teachers is recruiting for SEN TA/Special Needs Teaching Assistant to work in a large 3 form entry primary school in the London borough of Brent. The school require 2 x SEN TA/Special Needs Teaching Assistant to support two pupils, one in KS1 and the other in KS2, both of whom have ASD. The SEN TA/Special Needs Teaching Assistant positions start date in January 2021 and will be contracted until Jul 2021 in the first instance, but there is scope for this to be extended. The school are looking to appoint 2 SEN TA/Special Needs Teaching Assistants who are patient, nurturing and can use their initiative. Previous experience working with pupils with SEN would be a beneficial. In return the school can offer a supportive and happy working environment, where pupils and staff alike enjoy attending school. The is a fantastic opportunity to join a school whose goal is to create lifelong learners and where every child reaches their potential.
• SEN TA/Special Needs Teaching Assistant
• Two positions available, one in KS1 and one in KS2
• Jan to July 2021
• Long-term temp contract
• ‘Good’ rated school
• Three form entry
• Strong sense of community
• Located in Brent, closest station Neasden. Parking available on site.
To be considered for the SEN TA/Special Needs Teaching Assistant position, you will:
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online Edu Care training package, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a SEN TA/Special Needs Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary team on 0207 065 7500 quoting job reference DXTSENTA175762.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
- Supply agency