Smart Teachers is recruiting for a number of committed and experienced SEN TAs / SEN Teaching Assistants / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistants / Special Education Needs TA’s for multiple North West London schools. These SEN TAs / SEN Teaching Assistants / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistants / Special Education Needs TA’s roles are full time and will involve supporting individual students within the classroom, as well as working on a one on one basis with students with severe Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD). If you are looking to develop best practice and help teachers and support staff fulfil their potential this role is for you.
About the Role
- SEN TAs / SEN Teaching Assistants / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistants / Special Education Needs TA’s
- Full time
- Immediate starts available
- Working 1:1 and with small groups of students who are non-verbal
- Roles may involve personal care and feeding
- Daily rate up to £80 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
- North West London based schools
- Secondary and primary based roles available
- Located in Zone 2 and 3, close to all public transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN TAs / SEN Teaching Assistants / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistants / Special Education Needs TA’s will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (Must have a valid visa)
- Must have proven UK based experience working with special educational students with Autism, Profound Learning Difficulties (PMLD) and Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (EBD)
- Be outgoing, friendly and approachable
- Possess recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
- Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SZLB0000.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.