Smart Teachers is recruiting for an SEN Teacher / ASD Teacher / Primary Teacher to join school rates “good” by Ofsted in Croydon, South London. This school specialist in supporting pupils with Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD) and Autism (ASD). The school are looking for someone who ideally has experience working in an SEN setting; the role is permanent, full time and available from January 2020. The school are also open to those wanting a change from a mainstream setting with a keen interest in transitioning into a special school.
About the Role
• SEN Teacher / ASD Teacher / Primary Teacher / Teacher
• ASD Pathway
• Full time, Permanent role
• January 2020 Start Date
• 28,000 to 45,000 plus SEN allowances
• Position available due to expansion
About the School
• School specialising in supporting primary pupils with SLD/PMLD and ASD.
• Ofsted rated good
• Great rail and road links alike
• Co-ed school with over 100 pupils on role
• Croydon, south London
• Excellent facilities for pupils and staff
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN Teacher / ASD Teacher / Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN41382.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.