The Bridge Specialist Academy is currently a thriving primary SEMH facility within Delce Academy that will be opening as purpose built Free School in September 2018.
We are now looking to appoint a calm and enthusiastic qualified primary teacher to our friendly staff team to help us further the excellent standard of education for our wonderful children.
If you are an exceptional practitioner with a passion for the support of children with SEMH and the capacity to make teaching and learning interesting and exciting we would be happy to hear from you .
This role would be ideal for you if:
- You have previous Teaching experience or Qualifications(QTS);
- You have previously worked with young people with challenging behaviour;
- You have experience and understanding of working in a Special Educational needs setting;
- You have training in Team Teach or Positive Behaviour Management;
- You have a flexible and conscientious approach to teaching but aim for high standards;
- You are a skillful communicator who can form effective partnerships with all stakeholders;
- You have a flexible approach and willingness to actively seek to develop own learning to enhance the service delivered.
In return we can offer you:
- Children who are self-motivated, eager to try new experiences and proud of their school;
- An enthusiastic, caring staff team who have high expectations of themselves and the children;
- A supportive Principal and Governing Body with a strong commitment to the school;
- A comprehensive induction programme and opportunities for excellent, high quality professional development;
- The opportunity to help develop the school vision.
CASTLE Trust and its schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer to successful candidates will be conditional upon receipt of references satisfactory to the Heads of Schools and a clear Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.