Rated as Good (Ofsted- 2016), Beanfield is continuously improving school, on our exciting journey to becoming Outstanding. “Nurturing the citizens of tomorrow” is the core ethos of our school, we benefit being a valued member of the Brooke Weston Trust, which gives us the opportunity to work alongside many different schools within the local community and further afield.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and committed Teacher to join our school, based within our Unit Provision. We support children with many varying complex needs, including but not limited to; ASD, Severe/Specific Learning Difficulties and Profound, Multiple, Learning Difficulties (PMLD).
As a member of staff at Beanfield Primary, we can offer you the following:
• Enhanced salaries and rapid promotional prospects.
• Opportunities for continued professional development and access to the BWT Teaching school.
• The support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations.
• Freshly prepared Lunch provided for Teaching staff.
• Access to a school laptop and the latest technology throughout the school.
• Salary Sacrifice schemes such as Child care vouchers, CPC Drive New car scheme.
• A dedicated staff social committee, creating a positive work life balance and ensuring staff wellbeing is a key priority for all.
NQTs would also receive the following:
• A professional experienced mentor to work alongside you in school.
• 10 sessions of NQT training at the Brooke Weston Teaching School.
This position is suited to an individual who can work as part of a team, to support with planning and assessment of a complex curriculum. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Teacher or an outstanding NQT who wishes to work in a continuously improving school, on its journey to become Outstanding.
We are looking for a colleague who is;
• An excellent team worker.
• Able to demonstrate outstanding teaching practice.
• Committed to school improvement.
• Creative and innovative.
• Able to motivate and inspire colleagues.
Posts working with children and/or vulnerable adults will be subject to the disclosure of criminal records. This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be sought prior to interview.
If you would like to know more please contact the Executive Principal’s PA, Donna Martin on 01536 262000.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by appointment. If you would like to join a school tour, please call 01536 262000 or email email@example.com.
Application forms and further details such as the job description and person specification can be found on www.beanfieldprimary.org (school information/ Vacancies) and www.brookewestontrust.org (Careers)
To apply, please complete the Beanfield/Brooke Weston Trust Teacher application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or post to: Miss Donna Martin, Beanfield Primary School, Farmstead Road, Corby, Northants, NN18 0LJ
Please be aware applicants shortlisted for interview will be notified by email.