This vacancy is advertised for a January 2020 start date, however applicants able to start between September 2019 and January 2020 would be welcome.
This role is a Part time vacancy, the preferred working pattern would be Monday - Friday Mornings and Tuesday afternoon.
We are looking to appoint an innovative, passionate and well qualified SEN Teacher to join us at Cuddington Community Primary School. This is a unique opportunity for a talented and ambitious professional to join our team. We are looking for an inspirational teacher with the ability to create a nurturing learning environment
You will be fully supported both within the faculty and by the senior leadership team. Our outstanding staff and students make us a great place to work. When you join us you will be supported and developed through our extensive CPD programme and given effective PPA allocation to allow for a better work/life balance. Working in our school within The Howard Partnership Trust provides a wealth of opportunities to include excellent career progression options. Regardless of your experience or level of responsibility you will have a range of exciting opportunities to ensure you are improving your craft.
Cuddington is on a journey to become an outstanding primary school:
- We are developing excellent primary pedagogy and practice together with a dynamic and engaging curriculum
- Class teachers have opportunity to be involved in continuing to shape a creative rich curriculum for their class
- We have worked closely with the Surrey Plus Maths Hub to develop practice
- We work closely with our local community to offer fantastic opportunities to children
- Our learning environment includes an expansive outdoor space for enriching learning, an outdoor heated swimming pool and a fantastic learning hub combining IT and library facility
- Our children are excellently behaved and our team is a supportive and caring one
- We offer an outstanding professional development programme and a successful, supportive and highly strategic Senior Leadership Team.
We offer an excellent NQT Welcome Bonus of £2000 (conditions apply) and a supportive programme with a mentor and reduced timetable.
THPT value their staff very highly, as reflected in the excellent retention rates across the Trust. THPT also operate an extensive Rewards and Benefits Scheme that includes Loyalty & Service Awards, consideration of relocation packages, travel allowances and grants, access to discount schemes and membership of the Teacher Pension Scheme.
Tours to the school are warmly welcomed, if you would like to request a tour of the school, or meet with us informally before applying, then please contact the Recruitment Team on 01372 455796.
Interviews may happen earlier than the closing date by mutual agreement, early applications are encouraged.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The Howard Partnership Trust is school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.