Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate SEN Teacher with Literacy to join a “good” alternative provision in Ealing. The position is to start in September 2019 and this will become a permanent position for the appointed candidate. Additionally, the school are looking for someone who is able to teach KS3 and KS4 to GCSE standards.
About the Role
• SEN Teacher with Literacy
• KS3 / KS4 Children
• Will consider teachers with experience teaching in similar settings, or interested in the field of special Needs
• Full-time, teaching pupils from years 8 to 11
• Will be permanent for the right candidate
• £34,000 - £48,000 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Ofsted rated “good” alternative provision
• Located within walking distance of a popular over ground station
• Small class sizes, supportive setting
• Behaviour can be challenging
• Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN Teacher with Literacy will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN47207B.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.