Vision for Education is recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant to work in the Frome area.
The chosen individual will be required to work with children and young adults between the ages of 4 and 19 years. You will be required to have experience in working with children within the last 2 years and have some working knowledge of various SEN needs including but not exclusively ASD, MLD, BESD and PMLD.
The School is set in the Frome area. The School has parking, but is situated in an easily accessible area, with links to public transport. The school is in a beautiful location, and boast an amazing outdoor area which includes an outdoor sensory area as well as access to a hydrotherapy pool.
This School has close links with the local community and do their best to ensure that every child has the best possible start to their education. They pride themselves on being a warm and friendly environment, with a real family atmosphere.
The staff are engaging and friendly. The SLT are well established and have a wealth of knowledge. CPD is highly valued and training is offered regularly, making this a fantastic setting to develop your career as a SEN teaching assistant.
To be considered for the SEN Teaching assistant position, you will:
• Have relevant experience in working with Children with SEN needs within last 2 years
• Hold a Current enhanced DBS on the update service.
• Be a team player with a genuine passion for children’s education within the SEN setting.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol team on 0117 248 2600.